Just wanted to update everyone that we are healthy again. What a few weeks that was! Lauren was VERY sick for NINE days. During that time, everyone in the family except Sara got the tummy bug. That was very tough. No sooner did Lauren get over that and she had a stuffy nose that would wake her up because she couldn't breathe. Guess who else was up? Anyway, we are back to life as "normal" these days. We can't believe Thanksgiving is only ONE week away!
Thanks for those who prayed for us through this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love your blog. I can't believe you didn't tell me you had one - I heard from Diane! You are quite the amazing woman. How do you have time for blogging? Let's see, you have 5 kids (one a baby), homeschool, have a CM business, bake bread and the next thing you'll be doing is writing books and giving seminars. I don't know if we can be friends anymore! :-) (You know I'm teasing!)
Post a Comment